Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Family member/Gator!!!!!!

We got a dog for Max's birthday.  My Mom said it's the whole family's. His name is Gator.  The Dog is a very very lazy Dog.  He usually lays down all the time unless we are going on a walk or wants to play around with us.  Gator always likes to lay down on us.  He likes to lick us a lot, especially after we eat things with our fingers.  Sometimes he goes poop inside, and it makes my Dad really mad!!!!  He also goes outside.  I really want him to sleep in my room with me but my Mom and Dad won't let me.  We are going to take him on a trip later in July to AZ and UT.  I hope he doesn't poop on Grandma and Nana's floor!!!!  He is for sale, but you will have to pay $1,500,000.00 if you want him!!

2 comments:

  1. Tell gator he's only allowed to poop on your days side of his room:) he's super cute Jack but not as cute as you, Max and Sadie. I ca t wait to see you swim! I hear you're VERY good. So proud of you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will buy him, that sounds like a very reasonable price! :-)

    ReplyDelete