Thursday, March 10, 2011

Does anybody like science?

I do!!!!!  I have watched the movie Apollo 13 because it kind of has to do with space.  My favorite show on tv right now is called the wonders of the solar system.  It's about this guy who is a physicist who tells about moons and space stuff.  He had an episode about just moons.  There is a moon call io.  It orbits around Jupiter.  The one he talked about the most is called Titan.  It orbits around Saturn.  

I got to go to my Dad's office one day.  I was excited to see a picture of Albert Einstein.  If you look really closely at the bottom of the picture, you will see E=MC2.  It is Einstein's most famous equation.  It means energy=mass x the speed of light x the speed of light.  

When I grow up, I want to be the first person to touch foot on Mars. It takes 3 months to get there and my mom doesn't want to miss me for 6 months!! I really want to go into space and I am really interested in space science.  I want to be the pilot of the ship. There are a lot of things you have to learn to do that.  I am working as hard as I can in school to get really good grades so in college I can get a good degree and work for NASA.

4 comments:

  1. When you go to Mars, can you bring me back a rock? I want to collect rocks from other planets and that could help my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the coolest guy I know Jackson! You're already planning trips to Mars and it has taken me 27 years just to move to Minnesota...shows you how much smarter you are!

    I am actually doing some research right now on the Roman god Saturn, the guy the planet was named after. He was Zeus' dad and one the Titans that ruled the universe in mythology. You should check him out sometime.

    Great blog, keep up the stellar work!
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you go to Mars, can I go, too? I would like to be the first Nana on Mars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackson, I think you will make a great scientist! You are inquisitive, intelligent, and excited about space! I am trying to be a scientist right now too, although not one that goes to space. It is hard work, but it can be exciting to see all that you can discover. You inspire me, and I am sure if you stick to it you will be walking on Mars in no time!

    ReplyDelete