Saturday, December 11, 2010

Does anybody like sports?

I just climbed the hardest rock wall at the Plymouth gym.  It goes up, upside down, up, then upside down again.  It was really hard and I killed it.

I am in swim team too!  I hope people like swimming, because I do.  I got first place in one of the swim meets.  It was a 50 meter freestyle.  I have never gotten second place before in a swim meet. This is a video of me doing the backstroke.  I got 3rd place.  Well I hope everybody likes sports because I do.



6 comments:

  1. Way to kill it Jack! Did your mom brave the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are like a cross between a monkey and a dolphin. A Dolkey, or maybe a Monphin. Keep killing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could go rock climbing. That is a big rock. I am starting a blog soon. Harrison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That was some rock wall! I think rock climbing is tough. Sports are awesome. Swimming is the best. How is that snow up there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to go rock climbing, but I have never gone upside down!!! I l;ike doing it at a gym because it feels safer than out in the big wide world!!! Keep blogging!! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. We went to Airheads today. Rock climbing is cool. This is best blog ever. ~ Nova, Mike & Maddie.

    P.S.
    I want to race you in the 50m freestyle, but our pool is only 20 yards long... how will that work? ~ Nova

    P.S.S.
    Sports are cool, do you play StarCraft? ~ Mike

    ReplyDelete